Fish Kabobs – Spiedini di pesce
If you like skewer cooking you’ll really enjoy this recipe. I make it often since it’s so easy and healthy too.
3 small salmon steaks
16 jumbo shrimp
salt and pepper
1. Clean the cuttle fish and cut the body into one inch square pieces.
2. Remove the shell from the shrimps leave the tail for decoration. Remember to devein the shrimp.
3. Clean the salmon, remove the skin and cut it into 3/4 inch cubes.
4. Now put the pieces on a skewer alternating by type. I made them with shrimp followed by cuttlefish, salmon, cuttlefish, salmon, cuttlefish and finally shrimp again.
5. Place them on a baking sheet, on the grill or if you have dish for skewers use it.
6. Mix a little oil in a bowl with salt and pepper then brush it onto the fish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until done at 400° F.
8. About halfway through the cooking you can brush them a second time with the oil.
This recipe is for 8 kabobs and the fish is just an example try other types if you want. Remember use the leftover cuttlefish in a salad and the left over salmon and shrimp pieces can be used for broth.