Trout in aluminum foil – Trota al cartoccio
Quick, clean, tasty and easy way to prepare trout.
1 Trout cleaned, about 10 oz
sprig of rosemary
1 clove sliced garlic
salt to taste
1. Wash the trout and then rub a pinch of salt on the inner cavity.
2. Put the Rosemary and the sliced garlic inside as well.
3. Wrap the trout in aluminum foil.
4. Place the trout on preheated thick bottomed fry pan or on a grill. I usually use a thick bottomed fry pan.
5. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes per side or until done.
6. Remove the Trout from the foil and serve immediately.
This method is really clean and easy. My mom always prepared me trout like this.